MENU

Slide

Sunday, January 06, 2008

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


/: From a previous photographer that
i had a photoshoot with. (:

Felicia*: Omg girl, your memory is so darn good!
I only rmb that i did play it with you.
But you even rmb the scene, hahahas,
rmb last time when we're really young you
sleepover at my hse and we bath tgt and
we take really really long baths and
we're actually playing with bubbles and being silly!

Felicia: Hey dear, you mean the previous post,
that teal braid strap dress?
It's from urban outfitters, i like it a hell lot too! :D

Some of my favourite webs are
Urban Outfitters, Asos, Zipia, Gojane.
there're some new spree webs anw,
joinspree.livejournal, sprees_sg.livejournal.com

Dgf: Sorry dear, It's sold like afew days
after i posted up on my blog! (:



I AM SERIOUSLY IRRITATED.
Who cares who i'm about to offend.
What can anybody do anyway, confiscate my pay?
I've work for an event co-ordinator, Janelle for two events.
1st event, a whole month ago, 2nd event just before X'mas.

And we're told that we're be getting our payments
2weeks - 1 month from after the event.
And we've been waiting patiently and keeping quiet.
And after she finally came back from europe yesterday,
I thought it's time i ask if our pay is here alrdy.

But guess what,
i gotta to wait at least another 2 weeeeeeks
to one month for my pay.
Because she of her inefficiency.
OH HAPPY WAITING MAN.

So if i didn't ask you today, you're gonna continue
to make us all wait and keep quiet about it.

Come' on,
for one whole month before you went overseas
you should have started processing our pay alrdy!
If you're paid to do something,
you should be responsible enough what.

Exams, too many events whatever are seriously just excuses.
You just gotta calculate everything,
take our details and send it to Ben isn't it?
So busy, got time to go shopping and
no time to do what you're paid to do?

In the end pushing the blame to her assistant.
And saying that assistant is being paid and
yadda yadda disappointed in her ineffiency.

So i've alrdy waited one whole month for my payment,
And now, another 2weeks - 1month.
I think i've been patient enough already,
I'm like really pissed off.


Anyway girls, I've ordered the candies today.
And i've got alot extra for tootsie rolls and frooties (both flavors)
So you still can order if you want! (:

Order here!
http://fidelistoh.livejournal.com/1379.html#cutid1

No comments: